The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- NEW JESSICA SIMPSON JEWEL RHINESTONE THONG SANDAL SIZE 10 Nude Gorgeous New
- Cole Haan Men's Sz 7.5 M Black Leather Chukka Casual Ankle Boots 6 Eyelet C11857
- LEOPARD PRINT Cheetah Ankle Strap Wedge Platform Espadrille shoes Suede Animal
- Fashion Womens Faux Suede Low Heels Ankle Boots Slip On shoes Round Toe shoes
- Womens Military Tactical Ankle Boots Desert Combat Clmbing Outdoor Hunting
- WOMENS VIONIC TIDE II SANDAL SZ.5
- Ben Sherman Mens Chandler Lo Navy Fashion Sneaker Size 10.5
- Converse All Star Hi Top Metallic Silver - Men's Size 13 Women's Size 15
- Fashion Sweet Ladies Block Heel Round Toe Bowknot Decor Lolita British Pumps
- Guess By Marciano Women’s Lexa Heels Black Leather Size 9.5
- Ladies Cone Heel Mid Calf Boots Pearl Slip on Winter Warm Metal Decor shoes NEW
- Mens Rider Flip Flops Dunas Beach Slip On Sandals - Grey -
- Nicola Sexton Pink Leather & Suede Pointed Slider 4 37 BNWB
- Sc35 Hadleyy Overknee Stiefel 549, black, 11
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Men's Nike SE Running Black White Sizes 8-12 New In Box 844887-003 shoes Tanjun oroghg5414-Men's Trainers
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Width:||Medium (D, M)||Style:||Running, Cross Training|
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.