The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 33 Mens Running shoes Red 831352 601 Size US 11.5
- S37 UK 11 NEW MENS BROWN NUBUCK LEATHER SMART BROGUE SHOES LACE UP CASUAL EU 45
- Vince Camuto Women's Evesie Flat Sandal
- VGC REEBOK CLASSIC Womens White Purple Leather Hi-top Trianers UK 6 EU 39
- stylish womens high wedge heel open toe sandals summer shoes pu leather party US
- KINGSHOW Men's 1406 Premium Full-Grain Leather Plain Rubber Sole Soft Toe...
- CAT Kids Moor RM Athletic Oxford Boots Boys shoes Black (P712630)
- Crocs SPECIALIST II Unisex Mens Womens Work Slip On Croslite Comfy Clogs Black
- Fashion Mens Open Toe Hook&loop Summer Non-slip Sport Sandaks Casual shoes size
- Ladies Black Mark Jacobs shoes Size 40
- LADIES WOMEN'S STILETTO CUT OUT MID HIGH LOW HEELS ROUND TOE SLIP ON A10 SHOES
- Mens NIKE duatone racer - size uk 5.5 ( 2017 ) fair good condition
- Nike Benassi Unisex JDI Slider Slip On Beach Pool Sandals Hyper Jade White Black
- Silver Ankle Boots Size 8 Extra Wide Ladies Chelsea Metallic Heeled Boot NEW
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
PADDERS LEWIS MEMORY FOAM SLIPPERS BLACK G FITTING MENS oroghg5555-Men's Slippers
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Upper Material:||Textile||Fastening:||Slip On Mule|
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.