The Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District may soon invite residents to public workshops to define improvements at Philip Marx Central Park, Meadowbrook Park, West Park and a possible community center in Sand Canyon. This will assist the district in applying for new state funding.
- Tamaris Sandalen Riemchensandalen 28113-22 047 black Neu
- Mens Leather Front Zipper Round Toe Oxford Comfort Flats High Top Leisure shoes
- Nike Air Max 95 OG. Mens Size 11
- Reebok Exhilarun Womens Running Trainers Fitness Gym Treadmill shoes - Black
- Skechers Womens Go Walk Joy Black Walking shoes Size 10
- Weide yellow shoes textiles à la mode
- Womens shoes FRANCESCO MILANO 7 (EU 40) sandals black Synthetic Leather BS80-40
- New Mens Suede Leather Flat Loafers Slip On Hot Tassel Casual Dress Pumps shoes
- Women Winter Casual shoes Design Sneakers Trainer Runner Sport Flats Platform
- BOBS from Skechers Womens Bobs Squad-Photo Frame Sneaker- Pick SZ color.
- ALDO Black Thigh Over Knee Stretchy Solata Boots - size 38,5 5,5 UK BNIB
- Ogetti Brown Knee High Leather Boots Size 41
- J&W By Jeffery West Brown Ankle Leather Boots Size 38
- ADIDAS Tubular Runner Weave Mens Trainers - Size 6.5
- New Balance Lightweight Lace-Up Men's New Athletic Running shoes - Choice
- SENSO Zulu Peep Toe Flat Slip On Sandals 080, Ebony, 5 US 35 EU
- women Bloch Grecian Sandal shoes Athlétiques
- Jessica Simpson Women's Mandayss Ballet Flat
- Women Ladies Double Faced SheepSkin Snow Winter Quality Short & Tall ButtonBoot
- + Mens GRAVIS Slip-on Trainers shoes Cue Size UK 7 US 8 EUR 40.5 white 1'1
- BETSEY JOHNSTON( 128) Block Heel Black Women's Booties Size 6.5(40)- New
The Kern County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to increase entry-level sheriff's deputy pay by 18.5 percent at a meeting Tuesday in an attempt to stop deputies from leaving the Sheriff’s Office at high rates.
Our Tehachapi branch of the Kern County Library has been putting on additional programs with events for children, teens and adults. These include: storytime for preschoolers, various teen fandom events, book clubs for adults and teens, painting events, and 3D printing workshops. All of these…
District 3 of the California State Old Time Fiddlers Association will hold its 10th Annual Amateur Old Time Fiddle Contest on Saturday, March 23, at Christian Life Assembly Church, 920 W. Valley Blvd. in Tehachapi. Registration for contestants will open at 8 a.m., and the actual contest will…
Spring is just around the corner, and the Summit Singers are preparing to celebrate this most beautiful season of the year with you. Their Spring Concert will be held Saturday, May 11, at the First Baptist Church on Curry Street. We hope you’ve already marked your calendar for this event, as…
Encompassing more than 275 square miles with a population of more than 36,880 people according to the 2010 census, the Greater Tehachapi area includes the City of Tehachapi as well as a number of unincorporated communities and areas within the 93561 ZIP code.
People from all over California are moving to Tehachapi in search of a small-town feel, a high standard of living and the opportunity to live in "The Land of Four Seasons." The community welcomes visitors to stop and take a tour around downtown, enjoy the varied restaurants, stay for the fam…
Mens Padders Foam Slippers - Wrap Memory oroghg5566-Men's Slippers
The Tehachapi Visitor Center made its downtown debut two years ago, but the enthusiasm of its volunteers parallels the first day it opened.