There are so many things to see in Japan... This country keeps enthralling its visitors. After discovering Tokyo and Hiroshima,...
EMILIO LUCA RED CHARLIE BOOTS BLACK FAUX SUEDE FUR FLAT LACE UP BIKER UK 3 NEW
After visiting Tokyo, Hiroshima seems to be a very quiet city. There's a lot less noise, less people, less cars,...
Ex Joe Browns Hitched Vintage Ivory Satin Wedding Boots Bridal
I wanted to tell you guys that visiting Tokyo is impressive, but to be fairly honest, it's an euphemism. You're...
South Korea is a very interesting country to visit. Indeed, the culture and the traditions are very different from our...
women Kenneth Cole Reaction Fine Glass Floral Sandales Compensées
Preparing my visit of Seoul wasn't very easy. Indeed, few backpackers go there (it's logical since the cost of living...
G by GUESS Womens Nite3, Black, Size 7.0 INpS US 5 UK
I'm always surprised when I see how people around me are astonished when I tell them stories about what happens...
GEOX RESPIRA SUEDE COURT SHOES D DORI Q UK7
During my visit of Hong Kong, I realized I wasn't far from Macau. Therefore, it was quite obvious, I had...
- Sam Edelman Aster blackes Veloursleder Designer Komfort Faulenzer-Wohnungen
- Style & Co. Womens Harper2 Almond Toe Ankle Motorcycle Boots, Black, Size 8.0 g2
- Women Chunky low heel blingbling Glitter ankle boots pull on pointy toe shoes 12
- Reebok Classic Harman Womens Athletic shoes Usa-cool Shadow Chalk bluee 8 US 6
- Adidas Superstar Trainers In White And Black, UK 5.5
- Bostonian Black Leather shoes Como Size 13 SW Wide New
- DEVIOUS TRAMP-742 Extrem Plateau Sandaletten black Lack Vorh‰ngeschloss Gogo F
- Hush Brighton Leather Studded Black Sandals Size 39
- Ladies Neoprene Boot SHERRIFF Hi Insulated Waterproof Gumboots Gumboot
- New Balance 680v5 Running shoes, Women's Size 8D, bluee Coral
- Pepe Jeans Aberlady Anglaise Zapatillas Deportivas de women green
Blogger & Traveller
Hi! I'm Roobens, from Paris. Wanna know what it's like to travel in some areas of the world as a black person? There's not much info online about black travel, so follow my journey here!